These Terms and Conditions (collectively, the “Terms”) govern the relations by and between you and BORDO GROUP LIMITED (hereinafter the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), the company incorporated under the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong), with its company number 2645100, with its registered address at 8F, 30 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong in the framework of your use of https://bordogroupltd.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”) and in the framework of providing to you the digital goods available via the Website (individually – the “Item”, collectively – the “Items”).
Choice of Law.
These Terms and any rights and obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Conditions of use of the Website.
When using the Website and the Items, you agree that you will comply with intellectual property laws, privacy laws, anti-hacking and anti-fraud laws and other applicable laws, statutes, regulations. Any attempt to interfere with the functioning of the Website and our technical infrastructure shall be considered as a breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to discontinue to provide you with the Items and reverse the right to block access to the Website in case of any breach of these Terms by you.
You shall not use the Website, Item(s) and any part of the Website`s content in a manner that:
- conflicts with the rights and interests of the Company or violates the rights and interests of the Company, including, but not limited to intellectual property rights, trademarks and broadcasting rights;
- infringes the rights and freedoms of other users or visitors of the Website;
- is abusive, derogatory, defamatory, discriminatory, embarrassing, harassing, harmful, hateful, inaccurate, indecent, malicious, menacing, obscene, offensive, out-of-date, political, pornographic, profane, racist, sexist, threatening, untrue, vulgar; is criminal, fraudulent, cheating, or is in breach with any applicable law, statute, and regulation;
- consists in impersonation of another person and organization, including natural person or legal entity;
- involves your use of any viruses, spam, malware, algorithm, logic bomb any other malicious technic, program or interface;
- involves gaining access that otherwise would not be accessible for you;
- involves interference in the performance of the Website or technical infrastructure of the Company;
- may cause a leakage of the personal data of the users or visitors of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights to the Website and its content.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (the “Content”), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material or content and are protected by intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All rights reserved.
These Terms permit you to use the Website and its Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. This Prohibition is without prejudice to the usage of the Items, subject that this usage is governed by the provision “ Scope of License.” You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the Content on the Website.
DISCLAIMER. NO WARRANTIES.
THE WEBSITE AND THE ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR THE ITEMS WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE ITEMS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, STAFF, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITEMS AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR FOR ANY CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY.
Scope of License.
The Items, available via this Website, are licensed, but not sold to you. We grant non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license (hereinafter the “License”) to use these Items solely for your personal purposes and/or the purposes of your business. This License does not allow you to use the Items for the purposes of resale, redistribution, selling, lending. You cannot copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of any of the Items except for your personal purposes and purposes of your business.
If you have bought any Item for the purposes of your legal entity, you cannot transfer, sublicense, lend, resale, redistribute the License to any other legal entity or natural person.
Terms of Payment, Return and Refund.
- The Items are available under the contract or on a prepaid basis.
- In case of any Item is provided under the Contract, this Contract shall govern any and all the Terms and Conditions of the provision of the Item/Items to you.
- If you want to order any Item on a prepaid basis, you should contact the Company via the interface of the Website or via available contact details. Then, you will be contacted via your contact details in order to process your order and send you the invoice.
- The amount to be paid includes all fees, duties and other expenses, applicable to the selling of goods in our jurisdiction.
- The default Payment Currency is Euro (EUR) or American Dollar (USD).
- If a payment currency of your payment instrument is other than EUR or USD, you shall be solely responsible for all costs of currency conversion from your preferred currency to EUR.
- The Return of funds (hereinafter the “Return”) is applicable only if the Item has not yet been provided. If an Item has already been provided – the Return is not applicable.
- If the provision of Item has not yet been started, you shall contact the Company via available means of communication and communicate about your intention to cancel the provision of the Item and return you the funds.
- You can have your funds returned and refunded only to the same payment instrument, from which your payment for the Items was made.
- If any of the Items have been provided, the Refund (“Refund”) is applicable subject that Company has failed to provide you with the Item(s).
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless including the employees of the Company, its agents, directors, officers, subcontractors, licensors and suppliers, and any affiliated entities of the Company and any successor, assigns and licenses may be from any claims (including legal), actions and demands, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs or expenses (including legal and attorneys` ones) arising directly or indirectly from/or relating to: a) violation of these Terms by you or anyone using your computer or another electronic device; b) any claim, loss or damage, which shall be the consequence of your usage of the Website; c) your violation of any law, statute or regulation; and/or d) any other matter you are responsible by these Terms or under applicable law.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
You have no rights to assign these Terms and any their part without the prior written consent of the Company. Any assignment without the consent of the Company shall be considered as null and void. Nevertheless, the Company reserves the right to assign any part of these Terms or any rights, specified in these Terms without your consent.
The Website may contain links to external websites and resources provided by third parties. The Company is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such downloadable materials or external websites. All the content on external Websites is solely the responsibility of the person or entity that operates third-party Website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail address email@example.com.